For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
|tumblr gays:||i just want someone to fuck me raw|
|tumblr gays:||i wanna suck a thousand dicks|
|tumblr gays:||hmu daddies|
|anon:||id fuck you|
|tumblr gays:||go to church *disgusted reaction gif*|
Capricorns, woe is you!
This is Capricorn, in a twelve part series exploring female zodiac personality traits. Featuring ohsatsune!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Support us - Share the video by reblogging!
The series explores the lives of twelve different girls,their differences are marked by their zodiac signs.They are each faced with a break up. Each episode presents a similar scenario.The difference is in how each character reacts to the situation.Their reactions are based on the stereotypical zodiac traits.
* Subscribe to us for the final episode! *
Today, I read an article about a woman with HIV who was raped. The man that attacked her is now HIV positive. All of the commentary surround this was about how she should have told him she was HIV+ and that women with HIV should have a badge or special underwear so that this doesn’t happen to another man. It is 12:12am and I am already done with the world.
That is rape culture